Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Cosmetic Cop's Absolute Worst Products of 2011

The end of the year means it’s time for top 10 lists. Paula Begoun, the Cosmetic Cop, recently posted her list of “The Absolute Worst Products of 2011”.

I’m very pleased to see that this list contains no products that I’ve tried and only one that I would consider checking out: Blistex Five Star Lip Protection SPF 30, which, despite the name, is “missing the active ingredients that research has shown will protect your skin across nearly the entire UVA range.”

Several items on this list are quite pricey, including a serum by Chanel and the entire Dr. Brandt Light Years Away line, something that makes me happy as it serves are a good reminder that a big price tag doesn’t mean big quality.
 I think I’m going to put together my own year-end product list though first I need to review my past entries to see if I can find 10 products that either really disappointed me or impressed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment