Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NailPolishCanada.com Tend Skin Contest

Like I mentioned in Monday's post, I am behind on my reviews in part because I'm in the process of moving (the big day is Friday and then comes the worse part: Unpacking). I had hoped to post my review of Tend Skin, which the nice people over at NailPolishCanada.com sent me for free, by now but that's not going to happen this week.

However, because NailPolishCanada.com is currently a Tend Skin contest, I figured I should at least find the time to make a quick post about that.

So here are the details: Simply here over here and enter in a couple of details to be eligible to win a roll-on bottle of Tend Skin, which prevents ingrown hairs and razor bumps, and an 8 oz refill bottle (a $54 value). The contest closes on August 31 and is only open to Canadians who are over 18 and aren't in Quebec.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment