Thursday, January 2, 2014

Best & Worst of 2013

I am so behind in writing my blog entries so while I catch up, check out Cosmetics Cop Paula Begoun's 10 worst products of 2013 and 10 best products of 2013.

Most of the products in the best list don’t interest except for two: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder and IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Treatment Mascara. I’m in the market for a new pressed setting powder and while I hadn't been considering one from NARS, now I'm going to have to check it out. As for the mascara, well, I’m always interested in a great mascara.

The worst list contains a few items that I wanted to try out including Vichy Normaderm Daily Anti-Acne Hydrating Lotion, Aveeno Positively Ageless Correcting Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and Avon Ultra Color Rich Brilliance Lip Gloss. But now I won’t be picking up those or any other items from that list. 

Okay, now off to write some product reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment