Friday, December 26, 2014

Clear Intense Hydration Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner

I received my bottles of Clear Intense Hydration Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner in my Spark Session swag bag (so yes, they were freebies). At first, I was a bit disappointed that this was the shampoo and conditioner that ended up in our bags. Clear is a brand that has just never captured my attention and had always seemed a bit “blah.”

But since I was now in possession of this brand, I figured that I might as well give it a try. I am very happy that I did.

I’ve been using these products for pretty much a month now and I still love them. My hair is soft, manageable, super shiny, and while there is some frizzy-ness still happening around my crown, things are overall in great shape. Things look so good that a co-worker even asked what brand of shampoo and conditioner I was using.

Using cactus extract, "a known hydrator," this shampoo and conditioner claim to be “the dry hair remedy that is clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential 24 hour hydration and makes hair resilient to dryness for soft, silky tresses.” To this I say, “Sure!” While I haven't noticed any change with my scalp (which has never been a problem area), my hair definitely looks and feels soft and silky.

Clear offers six different lines that all claim to focus on different major hair-care concerns. While the ingredients in each line do differ slightly, all contain something called “Nutrium10,” which “…deeply nourishes your scalp. For resilient beautiful hair in 7 days.” I found that these products left my hair looking beautiful after the first wash. And after seven days, maybe it was more resilient though I’m not really sure how one tests for that.

All of Clear's shampoos and conditioners retail at around$8/$9, which is a perfectly reasonable price. They aren’t free of parabens or organic or anything like that but hey, they do work!

Would I buy these products: Yes though next time I might pick up the Strong Lengths (for weak hair prone to breakage) or Damage & Color Repair (since I do highlight my hair).

Should you buy these products: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment