Friday, October 21, 2016

Glourish and Glamorous Halloween Looks

Halloween weekend is only one week away. What are you going as? I don't have any firm ideas yet, mostly because I don't know if I'm doing anything next weekend (Baby makes planning tricky). But if I do go out, I'll probably just do something kind of crazy with my makeup and wear my shiny purple pants (they don't get out much).

I might take my makeup inspiration from Make Up For Ever's Glam to Ghoul campaign. It features six distinctive looks and while some, like the Sugar Skull, look a little advanced for me, I think I could put together Creature of The Night.


MUFE has helpfully created step-by-step videos for each of its looks, as well as listed the necessary products. Some of these products are from the company's Special Effects line, which is now available on Sephora.ca for a limited time.

If you're inspired by MUFE's Glam to Ghoul looks, be sure to share your creation on Instagram using #GlamToGhoul

No comments:

Post a Comment