Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Please Vote For Me!

Sorry for the lack of posts but attention has been diverted to a little contest I’m participating in and if you’re on Facebook, I’m hoping you can help me win it.

It’s super simple, you don’t need to download an app or anything and I won’t have access to your profile or anything like that. All you need to do is go to this page:  http://torontoist.com/virginamerica/?entry=0001, scroll down to just above the comments section and click on the blue, Facebook “Like” button. By liking my entry you’re voting for it and helping me to win an amazing prize that includes a private Broken Social Scene show.

There are a couple of other “Like” buttons on the page, including another Facebook one over in the sidebar. Clicking on that won’t get me a vote so make sure to click on the one that sits beside the work “Link”.

Apparently this button doesn’t always show up in IE so if you don’t see it, try again later or try using Firefox or Chrome.

Voting wraps up on October 22 so if you could vote before then that would be amazing!

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment