Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have You "Liked" This Blog Yet?

I was planning on writing up a product review last night but instead ending up spending far too much time at the Art Gallery of Ontario’s Twitter party, trying to win a pair of tickets to its Massive Party event. (No, I didn't win.)

So instead of a review, I’m posting a request: If you haven’t yet, please “Like” this blog, using the button over on right.  You can also follow it using the NetworkedBlogs app. (Don’t worry, either way, I don’t have access to your Facebook profile or anything like that.)

Want to get each new blog entry emailed to you? Then just pop your email address into the box to the right. If you prefer to use Google Friend Connect, scroll down to the very bottom of this page and you’ll see the “Follow” button.

However you connect to this blog, I thank you! And I promise, I’ll be posting a real product review tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment