Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Away For A Bit


Hello,

So I’ve only managed to make one post since getting back to Toronto from Alberta but I have a very, very good reason for my lack of posting. Shortly after returning from my vacation, I learned that I had to go to Europe for a month for work. I left on Friday and am here now, where I’ll be too busy to make new posts. Plus, travelling around Europe doesn’t really lend itself to testing new products.

But it is the ideal way to review hotels so hmmmm… Maybe I’ll post the occasional hotel review.

Once my work here is done, I’ll be taking a week’s vacation in Belgium and then I’ll be back in Canada in October (my god, that’s long from now). And yes, once I’m back, I’ll start posting again.

See you in October!

The Powder Tower of Prague



No comments:

Post a Comment