Friday, November 25, 2011

Look What I Won

Last week I received a pleasant surprise: I’d won a basket of products from The Body Shop along with a one-year subscription to Elle Magazine.

My prize showed up yesterday and, in addition to the latest edition of Elle, there was a basket filled with these items:
  • Rainforest Radiance Shampoo for Coloured Hair
  • Spa Wisdom Morocco Black Oil & Argan Oil Scrub
  • Natrulift Firming Day Cream
  • Body Butter Duo in Floral Acai
  • Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm in Papaya Crush
  • Warming Mineral Mask
  • Bath gloves
I already own the last two items so I’m thinking I might have to run a contest to share them with some other lucky person. But first I need to track down a third item to give away.

As for the other items, I’m most excited about the shampoo and the scrub. The shampoo smells amazing while the scrub’s ingredients really intrigue me. I’ve used Argan oil on my hair (it’s what’s in Moroccan Oil) but never my body.  

I haven’t tried either yet (need to use my existing shampoo and body scrub) but I’ll be sure to give a full report on them and the other items I won.

Oh, wondering how I won this contest? I just filled out a ballot on The Body Shop’s Facebook page. Yes, some Facebook contests are actually legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment