Thursday, March 22, 2012

My March Luxe Box


So it finally happened, I got a repeat item in my Luxe Box. It would have been one thing if it was a product I loved but it wasn’t, it was a product that I haven’t even tried out yet: DDF’s Advanced Firming Cream.  While this product does get great reviews, it just doesn’t appeal to me.  Maybe I’ll give them to my mom.

Unfortunately this repeat item isn’t even the most disappointing part of my March Luxe Box. That honour goes to the bonus item: A 15ml bottle of CK one Shock for Him. While this is a great sized item, it’s not for me. I also think it smells odd and my husband agrees.


Besides those two items, my box also contained:
  •  Kérastase Masque Age Recharge - 30ml
  • Small sample size of CK one Shock for Her  - small sample size
  • Small sample size of Vera Wang Lovestruck  - small sample size
  • Small sample size of Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola! - small sample size
  • Cargo Glitter Top Coat - 2.8ml
I know that a lot of people don’t like the small perfume samples but I quite like them and will use them up (I just wish that the CK one Shock for Him sample had been the small size and any of the women’s perfume sample, the large).

I'm also thrilled about the hair mask and can’t wait to try it.

The Cargo Glitter Top was my pick from Luxe Box’s first-in-line program, which lets subscribers pick one of three products to be in their boxes. While this item sounded quite interesting online, it’s not quite what I was expecting and might be a little too glittery (yes, that’s possible). Still, I’ll give it a try.

While I didn’t love this month’s box, I was really impressed with how quickly I got it. I actually received it before the shipping notification, which meant I came home to a nice surprise.

Maybe next month I’ll get a box that’s both super-speedy and packed with great stuff.

If you want to sign up for Luxe Boxes, you join the wait list over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment