In a couple of weeks I'm going to be headed to New York City to spend a few days with my sister and her lovely Ikea futon.
I’ve been to NYC a few times but there are still lots of things that I want to do there (or do again). So far, plans for this trip include:
- Stuffing our faces at Smorgasburg
- Stuffing our faces some more at Rice to Riches and Doughnut Plant
- Shopping at the Brooklyn Flea Market
- Shopping some more at Uniqlo, Century 21, Brooklyn Industries, Fishs Eddy
- Going to the Natural History Museum
- Dancing at Webster Hall’s Friday night party
- Possibly checking out Cocktail War at the Hudson Terrace
- Possibly eating these yummy churros and/or something from The Commodore
- Eating a to-be-determined meal at The Dutch
- Finally doing the boat cruise
Thanks for your suggestions!