Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Wanna Win Beauty Crazed's Summer Contest!


So I didn’t win Friday night’s $50 million Lotta Max prize or any of the 50 $1 million prizes but maybe my luck will pick up and I’ll win Beauty Crazed’s summer makeup contest, which would net me all of the items shown in the picture below.

Yep, that’s a lot of stuff. A lot of good stuff including lip colour from Chanel, Dior and Benefit and eye colour from Smashbox, Make Up Forever and Rimmel, just to name a few brands.

If I won all of this stuff I would have enough products to keep me busy with reviews for while over a year! (And yes friends and family, I would share the wealth.)



Do you want to try your luck at winning this great haul? Then head over to BeautyCrazed.ca before August 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment