Saturday, December 22, 2012

Essie's Butler Please


So here’s what Butler Please, the Essie polish that I received in my winter 2012 Luxe Box, looks like. It’s a somewhat glossy purplish-blue that’s quite eye-catching.

To be honest, this isn't a colour I would normally buy for myself, I generally go for shades that are darker and/or shimmerier, but I actually quite like it and am glad that I received it in my Luxe Box.

However, I'm still not a fan of Essie polishes. This one, just like all other Essie polishes I've tried, is too runny and requires coat after coat in order to achieve a vivid, consistent colour. And all of those coats result in lots of fussy with, and even more cuticle clean-up, because this stuff is just a thin, messy polish to work with.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,  I really don't understand why people love this brand so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment