Monday, January 28, 2013

Ciaté’s Mini Mani Month Polish Set

(Clockwise from top left) Candyshop, Prom Queen, Bumble Bee & Sundance

On the weekend, while browsing through The Bay’s beauty product sales table, I came across Ciaté’s Mini Mani Month polish set, which I immediately snapped up since at under $60, it was a great deal (plus I believe it is a limited release product that was just made for last Christmas). Now I need your help with how to use my latest purchase.

Ciaté’s Mini Mani Month is an advent-style box set that features 20 mini-polish bottles in a wide variety of colours and finishes and four bottles of nail caviar. I've never used nail caviar before so if you have any advice for me, please share it below. I’d also like your feedback on what colour I should use under the caviar.

Right now I'm thinking of pairing Prom Queen with Angel Wings and maybe Candyshop with Headliner. What do you think?

(Clockwise from top left) Enchanted Rose, Magic Carpet, Glass Slipper, Twilight,
Cupcake Queen, Ladylike Luxe, Halo & Angel Wings

(Clockwise from top left) Dangerous Affair, Mistress, Speed Dial,
 Headliner, Mojito  & Big Yellow Taxi

(Clockwise from top left)  Power Dressing, Caberet, Vintage,
Cookies and Cream, Cutie Pie & Fade to Greige

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking pair ladylike lux with either bumble bee or sundance. I really like the matte colours headline (blue) and big yellow taxi. I also quite like candy shop and prom queen.

    ReplyDelete