Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Great Mail Day!

This morning I discovered a mailbox stuffed with completely free goodies! Box one was from the Revlon Selects program and contained two Revlon by Marchesa 3D Jewel Appliqués nail art packs. The first pattern is called Jeweled Noir and has a design that is down right subtle when compared to some of the other offerings in the Marchesa collection. I think I will wear it next weekend when I'm attending Spark Sessions, Toronto's first beauty and fashion blogger conference.

The other pattern I received is called Gilded Mosaic and it is blinged out. While it's a bit much for everyday wear, it'll be perfect for the upcoming holiday session. Now should I wear this product for my Christmas party or for Husband's? (Assuming that the Marchesa line lasts as long as Revlon's original 3D Jewel Appliqués, it won't last much longer than a weekend.)

Box two was my Sample Source Box. It was absolutely packed with all kinds of practical and good-sized samples for everything from Minute Maid Rice to Snuggle laundry softener. Also included were a bunch of beauty-related product including Dove's men line, John Frieda shampoo and condition and the product I'm most intrigued about John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray. You can be sure that I'm going to be reviewing that!

Sample Source is a completely free, strings-free, service that you can join over here (and if I remember correctly, it's also going to be sending me a trial subscription to Elle Magazine).






No comments:

Post a Comment