Saturday, November 9, 2013

One Week Until Spark Sessions, Toronto's First Fashion & Beauty Blogger Conference

Next week at this time I'll be at Toronto's Centre for Social Innovation, attending Sparks Sessions, the city's first-ever fashion and beauty conference.

I'm really excited for this event, which has a great lineup of panels that touch on everything from SEO to pitching to my particular area of weakness: Networking. There are also keynotes speeches by Jeanne Beker and Lainey Lui. I have no doubt that I'll learn a lot from this conference and who knows, maybe I'll even make a few blogging buddies.

I  do though have to admit that I'm rather unsure of what to wear to this conference since fashion bloggers will also be in attendance. I have no doubt that they'll bring their A games while I'll be lucky if I can put together a B- outfit! Hopefully, I won't embarrassment myself.

If you want to attend this conference, tickets can still be purchased over here. And yes, there will be some sort of swag bag, that will contain, at minimum, a $50 gift to Aime. But given who the sponsors are, I'm guessing that we'll see some makeup in there as well.

1 comment: