Friday, November 22, 2013

Toronto's Top 20 Beauty Shops

BlogTO has put together this great list of the city's "20 essentials beauty shops and salons in Toronto." No, Sephora's not listed which, in all honestly is a mistake because there's not another store in this city that offers the range of products that it does, but the rest of the list is pretty good.

I was happy to see Fuzz Wax Bar listed because I plan on visiting in a couple of weeks' time to get my eyebrows done. I'm also considering another listee, Lush & Lavish, for my highlights if my regular place doesn't get back to me (maybe they accidentally deleted my message). And then there's Pure + Simple. One of these days I'm going to treat myself to one of its facials.

While the list itself is an interesting read, the comments are much more revealing. Turns out that, surprise, not everyone agrees with the 20 businesses that made the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment