Sunday, March 23, 2014

Help Me Create My Ultimate Beauty Product Cabinet!

Here's what I have so far
Beauty product junkies, I need your help! I recently had a new bathroom built in my basement, a bathroom that will, ideally, house my many, many beauty products.

The bulk of these items will live in the new Godmorgon cabinet that we picked up from Ikea. Husband and I built it yesterday and soon after I started filling it up. But, not long after I got started, I stopped because I realized that I had no idea how to properly organize my stuff.

OK, I do have some idea. I’ve already decided that certain products will live on certain shelves and I know that I don’t want to just pile items on top of each other. What I want is order and the ability to see as many as products as possible, so that I’ll be able to use them. But what’s the best way to do that?

If you have any ideas, please let me know! In particular, I’d love to see photos of highly organized beauty product stashes. And while I did spend some money already on my cabinet, I’m open to spending a bit more on organizing devices that might solve my dilemma.

Oh, and no, those items that picture aren’t all of my products. There’s more stuff in boxes and bags, just waiting for a new home. Thanks for your help!

There's no reason for this photo other than to
show off my pretty new shower

No comments:

Post a Comment