Friday, June 20, 2014

My June 2014 Topbox

 Despite this being a crazy week, I am managing to post three blog posts. Yah me! Okay, this third, and final, post of the week is a bit of cheat because it’s just a review of this month’s Topbox. I say “just” because while I love these monthly deliveries, writing a post about them is hardly challenging.

As usual, my box tube contained four items and while two of the items are technically repeats, overall, I’m quite happy with this month’s Topbox because I got:
  • China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Wait N' Sea (full-size) 
  • Barefoot Venus Lip Fable in Bazooka (full-size) 
  • Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator 
  • Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel (full-size)
The repeats are the first two items. I already have Lip Fable in Cotton Candy from an earlier tube and have received China Glaze numerous times though not in this shade. But I am okay with this as I enjoy both of these products. But it helps that the lip gloss smells amazing while the nail polish is in a great colour that I somehow don’t already own.

The other two products are both skin care and while normally two skincare products would bore me, I’m quite intrigued by these two. I’ve actually already started using the Rejuvenator and plan on opening the shower gel this weekend.

Both products are from lines that I’m not overly fairly with but that I’ve heard good things about. They also contain great ingredients and make reasonable claims so I have high hopes for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment