Monday, June 23, 2014

China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Wait N' Sea

Focus on the colour, not my bad polish job
or chewed up cuticles
I received my bottle of China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Wait N' Sea in my June 2014 Topbox. While this brand of polish isn't exactly my favouriteit could go on smoother and easierChina Glaze does produce some great colours and Wait N' Sea is no exception. It's a bright blue with just a hint of green, making it a perfect summer colour. It's also super-glossy though the downside to that is that all that gloss highlights the fact that I paired this polish with a base/top coat that was past its prime.

I applied this polish on Thursday night and, as of Sunday night, it's already started chipping. But in this case that's not a bad thing as I was only planning on wearing product until Monday, due to how poorly my application job was. This is also a very loud colour and while I do like it, it's not that versatile. Because of that, it's the kind of polish that you likely only want to wear for three or so days, making its short lifespan a bit of an advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment