Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Spark Sessions Is Coming Back!

Toronto’s first conference for beauty and fashion bloggers, Spark Sessions, is back for another year! This year’s edition will run from Saturday, November 15 until Sunday, November 16 at a to-be-disclosed location (last year it was at a rental space near Bloor and Bathurst). Tickets are on sale now at a discounted rate that I’m sure won’t last for long (I grabbed mine on the weekend).

I went to Spark Sessions last year and found it to be great value for the money. I leaned a ton of stuff and got an incredible swag bag that easily covered the cost of the conference (there was a $75 Smart Set gift card in it).

If you have any questions about what it’s like to be an attendee at this event, let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment