Monday, October 13, 2014

Get Ready To Shop

Happy turkey day! Hope you're enjoying a day off and lots of tasty food.

And I hope that you're saving your pennies because next week what promises to be "Toronto's largest designer sample sale" will be taking place at the Direct Energy Centre, on the CNE grounds. There will be dozens of brands available including Arthur Mendonca, Sam Edelman and Swarovsky Crystal Jewellery. It looks like beauty products will also be represented with brands like Essie, Soap and Glory and Forever Young Organic Scrubs.

The sale runs from Thursday, October 23 to Sunday, October 26, from 10 am to 9 pm every day except the Sunday. On that day things wrap up at 5 pm. There's also a VIP and media day on the Wednesday. It seems like becoming a VIP just involves filling out this form.

I really want to check out this sale, maybe on the Thursday evening, my schedule allowing. If not, I'll probably be there on the Saturday morning though I fear that that time might be a bit of gong show. But if I get some nice stuff at a great price, it'll be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment