Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Story About My Missing Topbox

Topbox_February_2015_Benefit
When I came back from vacation about two weeks ago, I thought I would come home to a lonely pet chinchilla, a stack of magazines and my February Topbox. I was right about two out of three of those things.

I waited a few more days but still no Topbox. I had received the shipping notification email so I knew that it was sent out to me however, I had permanently deleted the email prior to my return to Canada so I had no idea if it had ever left Canada Post's distribution centre. Finally, when it became clear that my box wasn't just taking its sweet time, I emailed Topbox.

They replied to me in under 24 hours and said that they would open an investigation with Canada Post. If my package was deemed lost, I'd be issued a refund. I said that I would prefer a new box to a refund and Topbox said that wouldn't be a problem. A week later, my box appeared and here's what was in it:

  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
  • Benefit the POREfessional Primer
  • Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream
  • Benefit Puff Off Eye Gel

Yes, everything was Benefit as I was sent a special Benefit Topbox. Not everyone got one and I can't help but wonder if I got one because my original box was lost. If yes, that was a very nice gesture from Topbox.

But even better was that they quickly replaced my missing box without a fuss. I'm super-impressed with Topbox's customer service and it's treatment like this that makes me want to stay a Topbox customer.

As for my box, it's pretty good though it does contain a couple of items (the primer and the eye cream) that I've received before. However, I happen to need a new eye cream so the timing with that product is perfect. And given how crazy things are at work right now, I'm going to need that eye gel (maybe I'll try it out tonight.)

I'll also soon be trying out the new Roller Lash Mascara, which looks quite interesting. Watch for that review at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment