Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My June 2015 Topbox

Topbox you've done it again! My June Topbox is another outstanding collection of samples and, this month, bonus extras. With boxes this great, I don't know why anyone would subscribe to any other monthly beauty box. Here's what I received this week:

  • Deborah Lippman nail polish in Video Killed the Radio Star (full-size)
  • Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation (four foil packed in different shades)
  • Fruits & Passion Aloe Face Mask (1 regular mask)
  • Paula's Choice Clinical KP Treatment Cloths (10 cloths)
I've never received a Deborah Lippman nail polish before so I'm thrilled so get one in this box, particularly since I was given a terrific colour that's perfect for summer. This product retails for $20 and sometimes one lone bottle of this nail polish brand is all people get in their Topboxes so I'm quite impressed that my June box contains this nail polish and other stuff.

The other three products are all new items to me. Normally I would be most excited by the foundation but given the dry state of my skin, I'm actually most looking forward to trying out the face mask. Maybe I'll even try it out tomorrow.

The KP Treatment Cloths are intended to fight keratosis pilaris, which is that skin condition that sees tiny red bumps on your skin, usually your upper arms and legs. I don't have this condition but I do get ingrown hairs and I'm curious if these cloths, which contain lactic and salicylic acid, can fight that.

In addition to the four items above, this Topbox also came with a coupon good for a free "Eye, nose, lip or anti-imperfection targeted solution" from Fruits & Passion and a free Deborah Lippmann Smooth Operator Nail File from Holt Renfrew. I don't know if I'll be picking up that second item as I already have a ton of nail files but I will definitely be getting the Fruits & Passion freebie.

I've had a string of great Topboxes so I'm fully preparing myself for a crappy box next month. I'm really due for one.


No comments:

Post a Comment