Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My September 2015 Topbox

No, this month's Topbox isn't late; it arrived promptly last Wednesday and I opened it as soon as I got home. However, the last few days have been super-busy (they even included a long weekend trip to Mont Tremblant for a wedding) and I'm just getting to my write-up now. So I'm actually the late one, not Topbox.

This month's box isn't quite as strong as some of the boxes I've received this year but it's still not bad. After all, it does contain three full-size products and a truly deluxe-sized fourth one:

  • ColorSmash Hair Shadow (full size)
  • Ciaté London Nail Lacquer in a nameless shade of orange (full size)
  • Nova Scotia Fisherman Extreme Skin Care Rescue Balm (full size)
  • Curl Keeper Leave-in Conditioner (30 ml)
I know that the hair chalk seems like an odd item but I actually told Topbox that I'd be up for trying this product out. While I do wish I had gotten a different colour, I'm happy that I received this item as I have an event coming up that it will be perfect for.

I'm curious about the leave-in conditioner and plan on using that right away. The skin care balm will also be put immediately into service, likely on my husband's rough elbows (and maybe on my feet).

The product that interests me the least is the nail polish. It's a brand that I've already tried out and it's a colour that I'm not a big fan of (especially for the fall). Maybe I should give it away...

No comments:

Post a Comment