Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My July 2016 Topbox

Normally a Topbox contains four items, maybe five if you're lucky. But this month I received six. No, I'm not extra lucky; all subscribers received a bonus item because Topbox delayed shipping the boxes due to the possibility of a Canada Post strike/lockout (though I received my box on July 15 so the "delay" had no impact on me). That's some nice and very pro-active customer service Topbox! No wonder I keep recommending you.

In addition to being plentiful, this month's sample were also some terrific picks for me. Here's what I got:

  • North American Hemp Co. Soak It Up – Moisturizing Shampoo (15ml) 
  • North American Hemp Co. Soak It Up – Moisturizing Conditioner (15ml) 
  • BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready (1.5g) 
  • Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream (3ml) 
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (4.8g) 
  • bellápierre Cosmetics Gel Lip Liner in Cinnamon (full size)
This box is heavy on makeup items and no, that's not a complaint. I don't think I've ever received three makeup items in one box (maybe this is the start of a trend?).

And Blogger lost the rest of my post. Thanks Blogger; it's not I have better things to do with my time then retype I bunch of stuff I wrote earlier today.

No seriously, I don't have time plus I'm tired, thanks to a baby that's not a fan of sleeping (yep, I'm already using the eye cream). So I'm going to wrap this post up now and maybe, once I know that Baby is asleep for real, treat myself to a hot shower with my new conditioner and shampoo.




No comments:

Post a Comment