Thursday, March 16, 2017

My March 2017 Topbox

This month's Topbox is all about tubes. I received seven items in total and each one was in a tube. Unfortunately I didn't get any full-sized products but what I did end up with are items that I not only will use but in a couple cases, are also products that I need. Here's what I got:
  • Bella Aura Skincare Night Cellular Renewal (10 ml)
  • Redken No Blow Dry NBD Just Right Cream For Medium Hair (30 ml)
  • Cake Beauty Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse (30 ml)
  • Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara (4 ml)
  • Dove Regenerative Nourishment Shampoo (30 ml)
  • Dove Regenerative Nourishment Conditioner (30 ml)
  • Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum Oil (9 ml)
I'm low on leave-in hair oil/serum/cream so the arrival of Redken's No Blow Dry NBD Just Right Cream is perfect timing. I'm actually really excited to try this item out because it promises to let me style my hair in a variety of ways without the use of a blow dryer. Since I hate blow drying my hair, but I do like the look of soft, long waves, this could be my dream hair product.

I'm also quite low on body cream but will be able to put off that purchase for another week or so thanks to the inclusion of Cake Beauty's Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse in this month's box. I love Cake Beauty products so I was thrilled to see this brand show up in my mailbox. And yes, because I know you're wondering, it does smell amazing.

I don't need another mascara but I can always use one (really, who can't?). I'm intrigued by Eyeko's claim that this mascara is, "Designed for after-hours seduction..." I'm expecting big drama from this product; I hope that I'm not disappointed.

The same thoughts apply to the Bella Aura cream, which supposedly "...reduces the appearance of multiple signs of aging." We'll see about that. (Also, this tube reminds me that I need to review the Bella Aura cleanser and moisturizer that I received in previous boxes.)

The three Dove items were packaged in their own little baggy and weren't listed on my Topbox spoiler email so I guess they are a bonus add-on. I've used all three of these products before and I liked the results so I'm happy that Topbox included these items, particularly the hair serum since, as I mentioned above, I'm in need of that kind of product.

Overall I'm quite happy with this box, despite its lack of full-sized products. Everything I received I will use and most products will receive their own review, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment