the Canada Beauty Box Trades or Selling Facebook group. Here’s a list of what I bought off of her:
- Benefit Lipgloss in California Kissin’
- Nails inc. magnetic polish in The Strand
- Sephora Anti-shine Foundation Primer
- Sephora Instant Moisturizer
- Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- Tarte mascara in lights, camera, lashes!
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
- Stila Glamoureyes mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance anti-crease eye shadow primer
- NARS Pro-prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Purminerals lipstick in Mauve Quartz
My new friend also tossed in a few perfume samples.
So what product to start with? I think it’s going to be the lipstick; I actually have it on right now and it seems like it has the makings of a great every-day lipstick. But then what? Let me know if you have any preferences.
I'm off to organize my new items and then to create a blogging schedule to help me make sure that I review all (or most) of these products.