What are you doing next Thursday evening? If you’re free, and can make it to the Queen and Yonge Hudson’s Bay location, you should check out Confessions of a Beauty Editor.
Hosted by Michelle Villette, of BeautyEditor.ca and Dave Lackie, the editor of BEAUTY the guide, this jam-packed night includes:
- Beauty gossip and the inside scoop on what it takes to run a successful beauty blog
- A look at this spring’s top trends and how to wear them
- Free hair and eye consultations
- Free mini-makeovers from such brands as NARS, Chanel and YSL
- Product recommendations
- Door prizes and gift bags (which are described as “a stylish patent tote bag filled with tons of beauty samples”)
All the fun starts at 6 pm, on May 23, on the third floor of The Bay (I know, I know, it’s now supposed to be called Hudson’s Bay but “The Bay” still sounds better). Tickets are $15 but that $15 can then be used towards the cost of any products that you choose to purchase during the event. If do order a ticket, don't worry about the delivery charge that you'll see listed; it'll go away when you check out.
I've already picked up my ticket and I look forward to learning a few new things at this event as well as of course to the gift bag.