Saturday, July 20, 2013

Topbox Customer Service Gets An A+

On Sunday, I posted about my July 2013 Topbox, a box that wasn’t bad except that it contained a repeat product.

Since I’m new to Topbox, I’m not overly familiar with the company’s customer service or its policies around duplicate products. So I shot it an email pointing out the duplication and then basically asked what they could do for me.

I sent this email on a Sunday afternoon. I didn’t think I’d get a reply until Monday afternoon, at the earliest. Instead, I was emailed back a short time later, yes, on a Sunday, and told that I shouldn’t have received a duplicate product. I was then told that I can expect to see a bonus item in my August box to make up for things.

Now that is impressive customer service. And now I’m extra excited about my August box.

Great work Topbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment