Friday, September 27, 2013

L’Oreal Mythic Oil

This is going to be a short review because there isn’t much to say to say about L'Oreal's Mythic Oil, which I received in my August Topbox, other than it works. L’Oreal says that this oil, “leaves hair looking shiny, feeling nourished and supple” and I completely agree. After just one use my hair glistened.

Made with “a special blend of avocado and grape seed oil,” this formula is indeed “lightweight” and doesn’t leave hair greasy or heavy, even if you pile it on. This product doesn’t do much to fight frizz but then L’Oreal doesn’t make any claims about that. Instead, its focus is on shine and shine is what this oil delivers.

While I primarily used it on towel-dried hair, before I used a blow dryer or let my hair air dry, there were a few times when I applied a small amount to my dry hair. L’Oreal says to do this “as a finishing touch” and it was a great suggestion, as it was a quick and easy way to perk up my hair before I went out at night.

At $20-something a bottle, this product isn’t cheap but it should last a long time, since you don’t need a lot to get a lot of shine.

Would I buy this product: I might. However, there are so many great hair oils out there nowadays that it really comes down to what’s on sale when I need one.

Should you buy this product: Yes! It’s easy to use, it works and one bottle should last you for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment