Wednesday, October 9, 2013

butter London Holiday 2013 Collection

Unless I'm reviewing a specific item, I don't usually post about new collections because there are plenty of other beauty blogs out there that are much more on the ball than I am when it comes to new releases. For example, other, more in-the-know blogs posted about butter London's Holiday 2013 collection weeks ago.

Despite that, I'm still posting about it because it's so pretty! Just check out the six colours below and you'll see what I mean. Three of the polishes are actually overcoats, which I think is a smart move on butter London's part. New colours are great of course but sometimes it's nice to get a product that's a little bit different.

The overcoats, which can be worn on their own or over another colour to put a different spin on it, are all beautiful but if I had to pick a favourite, I'd have to go with Petrol. It's described as "Sheer, tornate overcoat with the opalescent sheen of oil reflected in rain" and I have no doubt that it would look stunning on my nails. Hmmm... Maybe Santa will bring me a bottle of this product in my stocking.


No comments:

Post a Comment