Friday, October 11, 2013

Reia Sample Sale, Benefit Brow Bar & A Contest


First up, the Reia Sample sale is next week! Okay, so it's not beauty-related but it still deserves highlighting because the deals are so good. This amazing, once-a-year sale offers a wide variety of designer goods at huge discounts. I once scored a David Dixon skirts for a measly $40! This year, Celine, Viktor & Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Alexander McQueen are just some of the brands being offered.


The 2013 edition of this year's sale is set for the sixth floor of the Burroughs Building (639 Queen St. W.) and is open to the public on October 17 and 18 from 8:30 am to 8 pm. While I would really, really, really like to go, I don't know if I will since I don't really have money to spend. But if you have some extra cash and are in need of some new clothes, you should really go.

If you decide to check it out, try to go earlier in the day as this sale does get busy. Also, the change rooms are the open kind so be sure to wear your good undies.


Now open is the new Benefit Brow Bar at Sephora's Yorkdale location. If you go today or tomorrow and get your brows done, you'll get some kind of free mystery gift. I just did my eyebrows earlier this week so I won't be checking out the Brow Bar in the near future but maybe I will the next time I'm at Yorkdale and my brows are a bit messy.

Finally, I need to tell you about one of the best contests that I've ever seen. Why is it so amazing? Because the prize is a 100-day long trip! It's being offered by Free & Easy Traveler and entering is easy. Just head over here and create your dream trip to enter. Then share your personalized link (yep, that's what I'm doing) to earn yourself extra entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment