Friday, October 25, 2013

It's Back: The William Ashley Warehouse Sale

It's that time of year again: The William Ashley warehouse sale is on now until November 24. While I skipped last year's sale, I do plan on checking out this year's and taking advantage of its terrific deals.

This sale is a great place to grab Christmas gifts as well as a wide variety of household products, including furniture. And if you're into china, fine glassware and cutlery, you'll definitely want to check it out because the savings on those products is particularly impressive. There's also tons of Christmas stuff.  

When I checked out this sale in 2011, I went on a Saturday morning. This year I'm hoping to convince my friends to go during the week, when the crowds won't be as crazy and parking will be a little easier to find. But since I'm not driving, it's up to them. I will though definitely go with a budget because it's very easy to spend a ton of money at this event.


No comments:

Post a Comment