Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'm A Glow Magazine Tester

Earlier in March I received an email from Glow magazine, the publication put out by Shoppers Drug Mart, letting me know that I'd been chosen as a product tester for one of its upcoming issues. I did this a couple years ago and got to try out a number of skin and haircare products.

This time around I get to review:

  • Nivea Firming Body Lotion
  • Nivea Q10 Plus Serum Pearls
  • Shiseido 50+ WetForce Ultra Sun Protection Lotion
  • Gilette Venus Swirl Razor
  • Gilette Venus Olay Shave Gel in Violet Swirl 

While I know that it's not the sexiest product, I'm most excited to try out the sunscreen. This is a brand new product and I've heard a lot of buzz about it.

I'm skeptical about the firming lotion but hey, maybe I'll be surprised. I have a better feeling about the razor and the shaving cream. I've always had good experiences with Gilette's shaving product and hope that streak continues.

I plan on posting full reviews on all of these products once I'm done my testing and I'll be sure to also share whatever parts of my reviews end up in Glow magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment