Friday, October 16, 2015

My October 2015 Topbox

It's been a year of great Topboxes so I can't really be too disappointed in this month's, which just doesn't measure up to some of my past boxes. While the size of the items is great, the actual items themselves aren't overly exciting and one is even a duplicate (though in a new-to-me colour).

Here's what I received in my October box:

  • Avon Anew Power Serum (7ml)
  • Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream (60ml)
  • Cuccio Nail Lacquer in Bologna Blush (full-sized)
  • D:FI Reshapable Spray (9ml)
Of all the items I received, the one I'm most interested in is the hand cream. It smells great and is made with shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera. The sample size is also quite generous and is the perfect size to bring with me to the hospital when I have my baby.
The other three products are all a bit blah. I'll use the Avon serum but right now, I don't really need a face serum. The same goes for the nail polish, which is a brand that I've already tried. The colour of the polish also is also similar to shades that I already own.

And finally there's the Reshapable Spray. I don't understand what this product is; it's a styling spray that you applied to damp hair and then "again to maintain style." I am skeptical of this and also, as someone who doesn't really style her hair, I don't think I'd get much out of it. I'll might try it out but likely I'll just give it away.


No comments:

Post a Comment