Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Introducing Knix Wear's 8-in-1 Evolution Bra

I generally don't write about fashion as my personal style can best be summed as "lazy." However, I love to support Toronto small businesses and I like to think that I can at least spot clothing that's comfy and functional. So for those reasons, my attention was quickly captured by Knix Wear's just launched 8-in-1 Evolution Bra.

Based in Toronto, active intimates company Knix Wear is best known for its line of underwear that manages to look great while being very functional. Thanks to a very successful crowdfunding campaign — it raised $1.5 million, making it Kickstarter's most funded fashion and female project — it's now branching out into bras with its 8-in-1 Evolution Bra.

For $68 Canadian, you can now order a bra that can be worn eight different ways thanks to its interchangeable straps. Additionally, "It has a patented bonded construction which eliminates the need for underwires and moulds to the wearer’s body, while the four-way stretch reduces impact on the bust. Key benefits of the bra include: anti-odor, anti-microbial, moisture wicking and quick dry technologies, four-way stretch, and a seamless design that is completely underwire free." (Thanks press release!)

I have to admit that I haven't tried on this bra, let alone seen one. But based on the pictures, and the great reviews that Knix Wear's underwear generates, I think we have a winner. Those who supported the garment through its crowdfunding channels are currently being shipped their pre-orders and assuming people like what they get, I think I will treat myself to one.

The 8-in-1 Evolution Bra is available in three fully reversible patterns and eight sizes that fit 32A to 40DDD/E and 42 DD (though sizes five-eight won't be available until August). Knix Wear will be launching a virtual fit tool next month to assist customers in finding their ideal fit. As someone who's currently nursing, that tool will be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment