Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Glam Sense Bioré Tube

Last week was a great mail week as I received my August Topbox and my latest Glam Sense tube. Run by Topbox, Glam Sense is a speciality program in which selected participants get to try out a collection from a chosen brand. This time around that brand was Bioré.

My tube contained two products: A full-size pack of Bioré's signature product, the deep cleansing pore strips, and a new product, the baking soda pore cleanser. I've already started using the latter item as I need to submit my thoughts on these products to Glam Sense in early September and I want to maximize the amount of time this cleanser has to impress me.

I haven't used these pore strips in years but I'm looking forward to giving them another shot. I remember having mixed feelings about the strips in the past so I'm curious to see if they've improved since the early '00s.

I'm hoping that I won't be the only person in my house to try out the strips. If I get my way (and I might not), Husband will also be wearing a strip. His man-skin will be a much better test for this product and if it works for him, it'll work for you as well. Yeah, I really need to convince Husband to assist me in testing out the strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment