Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Lisa Frank Makeup Tutorial

I swear I had this as a child
When I was a little kid, I loved all things Lisa Frank. Unicorns, dolphins, kittens, neon colours, I wanted all things Lisa Frank though unfortunately my collection was limited to a few stationary products and a ton of stickers (which must all still be somewhere in my parents' house).

Thanks to the current '90s revival,  Lisa Frank is having a comeback. Need proof of that? Then check out this Lisa Frank-inspired makeup tutorial that's packed with all the colour you would expect.

LiveGlam.com, "the leader for online beauty education and viral trends," put together the following video tutorial that transforms your face into a living representation of Lisa Frank. It is a bit crazy, which is why LiveGlam.com mentions that this look is perfect for Halloween.

It recommends using products by Suva Beauty, Mehron and Nyx but really, you could use any items that are highly pigmented and allow you to be precise. You'll also want a really solid primer. May I recommend one by Make Up For Ever?


No comments:

Post a Comment