Monday, January 16, 2017

My January 2017 Topbox

My first few weeks in January have been busy ones with visits from family and working on an article for FLARE. But when my first Topbox of 2017 arrived today I knew that I had to make time to show off what I received. Despite being makeup-free, it's a pretty good box that is packed with products that I'll use. Here's what I got:

  • Seche ViteDry Fast Top Coat (3.6 ml)
  • Bella Aura Skincare Gentle Purifying Cleaner (10 ml)
  • MaskerAide Spotted! Anti-Blemish Clear Spot Patches (full size) 
  • Garnier Micellar Water (125 ml)
  • Voesh Deluxe Pedicure Virgin Olive Oil Mud Masque (three full-sized packages) 
That's five different products but eight actual items, which is a pretty deal for the $13.56 I pay each month for my Topbox.

I'm running low on makeup remover so the micellar water has arrived up at the perfect time. I'm also going to be giving myself a pre-vacation pedicure next week so the top coat and the foot and lower leg mask are also perfectly timed.

Thankfully, I'm not in need of the spot patches but it's only a matter of time until I do need this product. I've actually been wanting to try these patches out for some time so I am quite happy to see that I was sent this item.

I know that face washes aren't very exciting products but they are always useful and I like trying new ones out. So again, I was quite happy to see one in this month's box, especially since it's by a brand that I'm not familiar with. Depending on what else I have in my travel supples bag, I might bring the cleaner along on my upcoming trip. 

This box is starting the beauty side of my 2017 off to a strong start. Here's to the rest of the year being filled with boxes like this one though with a more-than-occasional makeup item included in them.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same as you. I generally like my Topboxes, but am always disappointed when I do not get at least one makeup item.

    ReplyDelete