Thursday, November 23, 2017

Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review

I've had some good luck with Avon products in the past so when I was given a bottle of Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and a bottle of the line's conditioner, I had high hopes.

According to Avon, these products use "argan oil, provitamin B5 and vitamin E" to "instantly improve hair’s health and shine." Each one also supposedly, "fights frizz; instantly detangles hair" and "Cleanses and conditions hair." And as a nice bonus, these products are also supposed to have a "creamy, luxurious lather."

They do lather up nicely, I'll give them that. And they washed out easily, leaving me with light, clean hair that was pretty tangle-free. However, the shine that I wanted just wasn't there. And this duo had pretty much no impact on my frizz and flyaways.
Given how many amazing, and affordable shampoo and conditioners are out there, I can't find a place for these just okay ones, which even have a mediocre scent to them.

The one good thing about these product is the price. They retail for $8 though are often discounted.

Would I buy these products: No.

Should you buy this products: I can't recommend buying them but they are fine to use, if you keep your expectations low.

No comments:

Post a Comment