Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My First Glam Sense Box

Last month beauty subscription service Topbox launched its Glam Sense program, which sends selected subscribers a free box of goodies to try out and review. I was lucky enough to be included as a reviewer and today my first Glam Sense box arrived.

This initial campaign is for Tresemmé's new Beauty-Full Volume line, which I hadn't heard of until now (so look, the campaign is already raising awareness). My box contained three products, all designed to deliver "soft, touchable voluminous hair." But they weren't the usual shampoo/conditioner/styling products that I expected.

While this line makes some very familiar promises, its approach to delivering on those promises is quite different. Beauty-Full Volume uses a process that it calls the "Reverse Wash System." Instead of starting with your usual shampoo, the first step is something called the "pre-wash conditioner." It's then followed by a shampoo and the whole processed is finished off with a styling product that Tresemmé calls "Maximizer" (that sounds a bit intense).

It's an interesting approach and one that I'm looking forward to trying out. Glam Sense smartly sent out full-sized containers, which means I have enough product to properly test this line out. Because of that, I'm going to use this product for at least two weeks before I type up my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment